Entering Phone Numbers

Dr.Gee

Hi Dr.Gee,

I would have to agree with you on this question. You would think that it would be really easy but I've had my vehicle for about 2 weeks now and I still don't know the answer to your question. If anyone could shed some light on the subject that would be greatly appreciated.

You'd think that the owners manual would explain but there is nothing, you shouldn't have to rely on your phone to transfer phone numbers.

Some phones will not be able to transfer any of the contact from the phone to the the GX by bluetooth. Check lexus.com for phone compatibility issues and check to see if your current model phone is capable of doing this.

One contact transer is better then none. I did one at a time and only put the essential numbers in there. Everything works fine if you have a compatible phone for the GX bluetooth.

• 3 weeks later...

I can transfer one # from my phone(bluetooth) at a time.Actually it is just one contact.The # never actually came through. I just want to enter phone book contacts manually,i.e. with the phone nowhere around.How can I do this?