2004 Lx470 Front Passenger Door Lock

greggebhardt

My front passenger door lock no longer engages whenI hit the lock/unlock button on the driver side. If I do it several times it sometimes will lock or un-lock. Looks like something has come loose. Guess it will be fixed at the 45k service under warranty. :(

• 2 weeks later...

My front passenger door lock no longer engages whenI hit the lock/unlock button on the driver side. If I do it several times it sometimes will lock or un-lock. Looks like something has come loose. Guess it will be fixed at the 45k service under warranty. :(

Sounds like the door actuator. I had that issue in my GS. Thank goodness for CPO warranty. They priced the job at $500 for a door actuator. I paid $0.

Sounds like the door actuator. I had that issue in my GS. Thank goodness for CPO warranty. They priced the job at $500 for a door actuator. I paid $0.

Just the labor to pull the door panel off! I will have them fix next week at the 40k service