Wheels

I never put anything on my new cars other than the wheels that come from the manufacturer. I usually upgrade to the nicer manufacturer's wheels though.

Are you thinking about putting some spinners on your new Lexus?

I just purchased the 2007 IS250 AWD in Smokey Granite Gray. I just purchased and had Les Schawb Tire Center put on the ADR Sterling 18 inch chrome wheels 8 1/2 inches wide. They installed the Toyo Proxes 4 Family that are 235/ZR40 18.

Attached are a few photos. They even told me they can lower the car by 2-3 inches for only $500. I hope you like them.

Steve

post-30255-1159843562_thumb.jpg

post-30255-1159843590_thumb.jpg

post-30255-1159843608_thumb.jpg

I just purchased the 2007 IS250 AWD in Smokey Granite Gray. I just purchased and had Les Schawb Tire Center put on the ADR Sterling 18 inch chrome wheels 8 1/2 inches wide. They installed the Toyo Proxes 4 Family that are 235/ZR40 18.

Attached are a few photos. They even told me they can lower the car by 2-3 inches for only $500. I hope you like them.

Steve

I like, now get yourself a set of Eibach Pro Springs and lower that ride :)

Steve

That's being done next week! Yeah!

What no buddy is kitting there is yet????????

Steve

so what wheels are you guys running?????????

What no buddy is kitting there is yet????????

Steve

Steve

I found out that Eibach does not make a kit for the AWD models as yet. I guess I will need to wait for a bit unless you know who makes them. :cries: