02 Gs430 Mark Levinson..sound Only On Driver Side..help!

Well, if it's anything like my 2006 LS430 Mark Levinson with navigation, there is a "DSP" menu in which the system can be optimized for different seating positions within the car, including one setting which is specific for the driver only.

There is also a "Sound" menu where balance, fade, treble, mid and bass, can be adjusted.

Well, if it's anything like my 2006 LS430 Mark Levinson with navigation, there is a "DSP" menu in which the system can be optimized for different seating positions within the car, including one setting which is specific for the driver only.

There is also a "Sound" menu where balance, fade, treble, mid and bass, can be adjusted.

yea i tried that..when i fade to the right..its really really faint..then when i put towards the middle..the driver side..comes alive and sounds perfect

yea i tried that..when i fade to the right..its really really faint..then when i put towards the middle..the driver side..comes alive and sounds perfect

possibilies . number one is the speaker is blown but you havent said whether the voice nav still works or is it faint also. if voice nav also faint then . number 2 the drivers door speaker gets signal from the amp to the nav computer amp in the trunk. there the voice nav amp inside the computer interupts and mutes the sound signal for voice communications. it could be stuck on mute. the only way to know for sure would be to switch the computer with a known working computer .

yea i only get the nav voice on the drivers side...the side that works..

hmmm

i guess i could try testing the speakers to see if they are blownn....but what are the odds of both front and back speakers blown...

jesus...this is drving me nuts

possibilies . number one is the speaker is blown but you havent said whether the voice nav still works or is it faint also. if voice nav also faint then . number 2 the drivers door speaker gets signal from the amp to the nav computer amp in the trunk. there the voice nav amp inside the computer interupts and mutes the sound signal for voice communications. it could be stuck on mute. the only way to know for sure would be to switch the computer with a known working computer .

yea i only get the nav voice on the drivers side...the side that works..

hmmm

i guess i could try testing the speakers to see if they are blownn....but what are the odds of both front and back speakers blown...

jesus...this is drving me nuts

it sounds like the amp is out on the right side.