2000 Lx470 For $20,900

2klx470

I just purchased a 1 owner 2000 LX470 3 weeks ago for 20,900.00.

It has 68K miles. The interior is in perfect condition. I get comments like "it still looks new" for the interior.

It has some paint fading on the tailgate, hood, roof, and top doors. Not really noticeable unless you look at them long and hard.

AC blows cold air, and engine runs smooth.

It has a tow package and a top of the line radar detector installed inside the front grille.

Is this a good deal?

• 2 weeks later...

I just purchased a 1 owner 2000 LX470 3 weeks ago for 20,900.00.

It has 68K miles. The interior is in perfect condition. I get comments like "it still looks new" for the interior.

It has some paint fading on the tailgate, hood, roof, and top doors. Not really noticeable unless you look at them long and hard.

AC blows cold air, and engine runs smooth.

It has a tow package and a top of the line radar detector installed inside the front grille.

Is this a good deal?

If you love your car than it is a good deal. If it is not a good deal, it doesn't really matter at this point. But that is a good price for the vehicle.

If you love your car than it is a good deal. If it is not a good deal, it doesn't really matter at this point. But that is a good price for the vehicle.

I knew it was a smart decision to join this club. Otherwise, I will not see the wonderful feedback coming from people who love their cars like I do.

Thanks Lex.

Rj

• 1 month later...