Awd Comparo

Lexusfreak

Found this excellent video comparo of different automakers AWD systems......Subaru vs. Toyota (no Lexus unfortunately), VW, Honda, Nissan & Volvo. Video is 10 min in length so 56k please beware. Have a look to see how some popular models stack up. Enjoy B)

:cheers:

Lol, perhaps BUT it was a demo to compare & see how various AWD systems from different automakers & see how they stack up against Subaru......hate to say it, but the Toyota Highlander got owned lol. :blink::lol:

I have never driven a better car in terms of traction than my old 99' Outback, period. Subaru has the market when it comes to the AWD system. Audi's are good, but not as reliable as the Subbies. If they would just buy a LS400, tear it down, learn from it, and build their own LS400, with their AWD system...it would be steller!!

I have never driven a better car in terms of traction than my old 99' Outback, period. Subaru has the market when it comes to the AWD system. Audi's are good, but not as reliable as the Subbies. If they would just buy a LS400, tear it down, learn from it, and build their own LS400, with their AWD system...it would be steller!!

Agreed nc.....Subaru has made vast strides in the last several years on their build quality (which wasen't really embarrassing at all to begin with to be honest but did trail the likes of Honda & Toyota), granted it's not a Lexus....that I know, but they are rock solid & high quality materials used especially the interior bits. ;)

I wonder if Toyota will use Subaru's AWD technology in their future products & perhaps Subaru will use Toyota's Hybrid technology as an example? I'm sure both companies can benefit from each other.

:cheers: