Is350 Engine Shake In Drive

Has anyone noticed if their IS350 has a little shake once awhile at the stop light or something? If you have your engine on D at a stop light for example, you may feel a very little subtle "jerk" or "shake" once awhile. It is very subtle, so you may have to pay attention to it. Is there anything wrong with my transmission? or is my engine miss firing sometime?

Has anyone noticed if their IS350 has a little shake once awhile at the stop light or something? If you have your engine on D at a stop light for example, you may feel a very little subtle "jerk" or "shake" once awhile. It is very subtle, so you may have to pay attention to it. Is there anything wrong with my transmission? or is my engine miss firing sometime?

I've noticed my 250 doing that, as well. I just assumed it's the way the car idles.....

• 3 months later...

Yeah, it will skip a beat once in a long while, but not very often. Most motors will do that. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

My IS350 has 12,000 miles on it and never misses a beat, idle is perfectly smooth...

George

Yeah, it will skip a beat once in a long while, but not very often. Most motors will do that. I don't think it's anything to be concerned about.

My IS350 has 12,000 miles on it and never misses a beat, idle is perfectly smooth...

George

can't say I've noticed anything while idling

but...I was downshifting to pass some cars, slammed on the gas and heard a "pudump" sound, scared the cr*p out of me. no noticeable change in transmission or engine power though, just the sound. wonder if it was the car in front of me, but I don't think so. I've been beating the heck out of my 350 and other than that it's a champ.

• 4 months later...

I have an 07 IS250, and have had the problem a couple of times. Just within this past month, it has happened 3 or 4 times, and 2 times within one day. the idling speed drops below 500rpm, and then it feels as if its going to stall on you correct? I called the dealer a couple of times and they said that they don't know what the problem is, and if i wanted them to look at it, i would have to re-produce the incident. which is impossible.

• 1 year later...