Hey Oldschoolmembers And Newer Members

GSsoldier

How has everyone been?

its been a while since i've been here

actually the last time i was on here was Feb of this year.

lifes been too busy with college family and friends, its hard to balance my time enough to spend the countless hours i used to spend here.

how has everyones lexuses been treating them? how have everyone been treating their lexuses?

haha any of the older members get new 460s?

well hope everyones doing well im going to start reading as soon as i find time.

-Joe

its great to be back here... 198,384 miles and counting

i also got lots changed up since i've been gone...

new suspension, new tires from tirerack(kumho grandtouring), new timingbelt, new plugs lottts of new things in my car, i got that trunk hinge ground problem fixed, new AC blower.

unfortuatly repairing all of that doesnt do anythin for my interior, my front driver seat is slowly breaking apart, lcd is almost pitch black, i had a bent rim (which i got replace for 200 eek) and gas

how has everyone been dealing with gas? made the switch to lower octane? i couldnt bare it to fill her up with it

Blake- when did u get moderator? congrats

SW03ES- hows your ES doing?

99LSguy- thats great but i hope it didnt cost an arm and a leg

VBdenny - as am i, i really considered trading my car in for a different car or a bike... i just couldnt part with my car i love it too much

RFeldes- when did you get the second lexus? congrats on that

is 92lex still around? i was checking my old posts and i remember him as being another guy from sacramento seems like theres used to be more sacramentons

how has everyone been dealing with gas? made the switch to lower octane? i couldnt bare it to fill her up with it

Blake- when did u get moderator? congrats

Even though these cars will run fine on regular, the savings of putting regular in v. premium is hardly noticeable (20 gal @ 2.20=$44 compared to 20 gal @ $2.40=$48....only a $4 difference.), so I've stuck with 93. I became a moderator in May--it has been just fantastic to help out with a wonderful Lexus Club like this one. ;)

Well well well...look what the cat dragged in!!! :D Good to see you back in action GS :cheers:

I finally defeated the wobble problem, thank God! Turned out to be the driveshaft. I'm up to 120k miles, and just cruising on down the road. Got married, new job, and closing on my first new house in about 10 days. Still trying to keep Ralph in line, I think his cat repoduced, which has doubled the litter-box fumes. :D I now refer to Blake as "Sir, Yes Sir", and he keeps cleaning his car, which makes mine look like crap. Got a deal in the works with a pack of seaguls heading south for the winter, to pay him a visit. Only cost me a bag of fries from McDonalds, and some x-lax. I can't really hark on Ralph, since he's upgraded to the high-cotton section with his 02' LS430. Nothing seems to break on his car. Although we did have a tough time teaching him how to turn on the radio....cat-litter again. hahaha B)

Well well well...look what the cat dragged in!!! :D Good to see you back in action GS :cheers:

I finally defeated the wobble problem, thank God! Turned out to be the driveshaft. I'm up to 120k miles, and just cruising on down the road. Got married, new job, and closing on my first new house in about 10 days. Still trying to keep Ralph in line, I think his cat repoduced, which has doubled the litter-box fumes. :D I now refer to Blake as "Sir, Yes Sir", and he keeps cleaning his car, which makes mine look like crap. Got a deal in the works with a pack of seaguls heading south for the winter, to pay him a visit. Only cost me a bag of fries from McDonalds, and some x-lax. I can't really hark on Ralph, since he's upgraded to the high-cotton section with his 02' LS430. Nothing seems to break on his car. Although we did have a tough time teaching him how to turn on the radio....cat-litter again. hahaha B)

What Radio? :unsure:

Changed Litter to industrial strength :whistles:

What Radio? :unsure:

Changed Litter to industrial strength :whistles:

HAHAHA.... See, he keeps keying his cruise control button like it's a CB radio. "Breaker breaker...Bandit where you at? Got a county-mounty knockin on the door..come back".

HAHAHA.... See, he keeps keying his cruise control button like it's a CB radio. "Breaker breaker...Bandit where you at? Got a county-mounty knockin on the door..come back".

What Cruise? :huh:

Better take the time to read my manual...if I have one.. :cries:

oh man about cruise control... setting it at 80 miles an hour is succhhh a bad idea... i didnt even think about it it feels the same as 65.... i recieved my first ticket because of it... now i got to wait 18months for i can speed agian without raising my insurance haha but i considered just not speeding

too bad you cant tell unless u look hahah

nc211- not a bad year for u huh? haha fixed the wobbles huh? mine are very minor but sometimes it hits at 45mph i should get my driveshaft checked, and dont get my started on cleaning my car, everytime i clean it seagulls and pigoens see fit to !Removed! on my beautiful hood, that and tree sap gives my car a nice natural look

• 2 weeks later...