"angel Eyes" On A 1st Gen Sc

I recently discovered a few links detailing how to make and install your own angel-eyes on an ES300 (like the BMWs have) - http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=27330 - and was just wondering if anybody's ever done this with their SC.

Even though our headlight configuartion isn't set up with two lenses of the same diameter like the ES or BMWs, I'd still like to do some type of angel-eye setup. I think it'd really add a nice flare at night and especially at dusk. I'm just a little concerned though about the condensation issues that might arrise as a result of the mods that would have to be made at the rear of the headlight housing.

Has anybody done this on their SC? If so, have you had any condensation issues after the install? Post some pics if you've got 'em.

I recently discovered a few links detailing how to make and install your own angel-eyes on an ES300 (like the BMWs have) - http://us.lexusownersclub.com/forums/index...showtopic=27330 - and was just wondering if anybody's ever done this with their SC.

Even though our headlight configuartion isn't set up with two lenses of the same diameter like the ES or BMWs, I'd still like to do some type of angel-eye setup. I think it'd really add a nice flare at night and especially at dusk. I'm just a little concerned though about the condensation issues that might arrise as a result of the mods that would have to be made at the rear of the headlight housing.

Has anybody done this on their SC? If so, have you had any condensation issues after the install? Post some pics if you've got 'em.

Definately nice, i wanted to do the same thing and was told dont do this cheap set up but go for the real thing. I was told that i have to find a set, on ebay, that comes with the same size rings as the sc400's then its possible to install and it will last and glow brighter. So i geuss if you find out the size diameter of the sc400 projector housing ring, you might be able to find bulbs that will fit. To find out the size of the ring around the projector you have to take apart the light. So if you know the size or are willing to do it, let me know what you come up with. Thanks.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I have bought those ebay headlights and they are good for what they are. Here is a pic of them on my car.

38918444016_large.jpg

post-54937-0-31415600-1291384542_thumb.j