Sydney Lexus Owner

Hi there. I am the proud owner of a 2000 Lexus ES300 LXS, in metalic charcoal gray. I purchased it last week with only 70,000kms on the clock (I think that about 40,000 miles in your language), for $23,000 Australian dollars (that's $17,000 USD). It's like a new car.

Anyway. I absolutely love this car - best I've ever driven.

Does anybody know where I could get an original sales brochure for this model?

Cheers

Stephen

Lacebug:

Welcome. They sure are nice cars aren't they. Regarding the brochure... my guess is best to find one from the Lexus dealer down there... the "language" might be different. :P

Good luck. Geo

P.S. By the way which way when flushed does the toilet water cirlce down there ? :lol:

Lace:

You mean to tell us that when your new "dry" toilets flush "it" goes straight down ?... no swirl ? Briliant !! What will the Aussies think of next ?! :cheers: I hate those water saving toilets. Thank God I have a older house with nice big tanks.

By the way I'm sorry about Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter. He was a much loved figure here in the States. My wife and I will miss him.

Later, Geo

Don't get me wrong Geo, the toilets aren't those enviro dry ones. It's just that the water is stored in the cistern itself, rather than the bowl. When you flush I think it uses about 6-10 litres of water.

Yes Irwin's death was sad. I am a travel writer here in Australia (and around the world) and dived with stingrays (and sharks) on many occasions and they really are a quite placid animal. I think Steve just got a bit too close this time.

Cheers

Stephen

You mean to tell us that when your new "dry" toilets flush "it" goes straight down ?... no swirl ? Briliant !! What will the Aussies think of next ?! :cheers: I hate those water saving toilets. Thank God I have a older house with nice big tanks.

By the way I'm sorry about Steve Irwin, the Croc Hunter. He was a much loved figure here in the States. My wife and I will miss him.

Later, Geo