New To The Site

Paid for

B) Hello,

I am new to the site and this is my first post. Just wanted to tell ya'll I just purchased a 1997 Lx450 from the original owner. It has 93000 miles on it and is in really good shape. He bought it new with the original sales papers still in the glove box he paid 54000 and some change. This must have been full sticker almost? Anyway it has all the options with the lockers cd phone sunroof rear spoiler and full maintanence records.Some wear and tear on the inside especially driver's seat. OK I paid 7200.00? Is this a good deal?

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the all the good info

B) Hello,

I am new to the site and this is my first post. Just wanted to tell ya'll I just purchased a 1997 Lx450 from the original owner. It has 93000 miles on it and is in really good shape. He bought it new with the original sales papers still in the glove box he paid 54000 and some change. This must have been full sticker almost? Anyway it has all the options with the lockers cd phone sunroof rear spoiler and full maintanence records.Some wear and tear on the inside especially driver's seat. OK I paid 7200.00? Is this a good deal?

What do you guys think?

Thanks for the all the good info

Yes. Unfortunately for salers, the market is not reflective of the value of these vehicles. In my opinion, you'd be hard pressed to find a comparible vehicle in built quality, dependability and options, at two to three times that price, besides the fact with factory lockers, it's one of the most (some would argue THE most) capable off road stock vehicle made.

:cheers:

Rookie2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
THIS IS MY FIRST TIME POSTING. I JUST PURCHASED A 1997 LX450. I NEED A CD MAGAZINE. CAN ANYONE HELP?

Easy on the CAPS buddy! Just want to kindly ask you NOT to type in all CAPS because other people might think (and sometimes get annoyed) that you may be either mad or shouting so I just kindly ask you to not type in CAPS, k?

All that aside, Welcome, enjoy the new LX450 and I hope you can find your CD Magazine! :cheers: :cheers: