This Is The Reason Why I Am Leaving Mb And Buying A Ls

HobokenGuy

Yeah,

The MB's from the 80's and very early 90's were great cars,but ever since they bought into Chrysler, all their money went to developing those products and they cheapened the MB Brand..

A friend had a 1984 380 SE, it had 280K miles and drove really nice, solid doors, it was a tank.. Much better car than this piece of junk s series..LOL..

But I'll take and LS400.. THe ls400 was built specifically to compete with the 420 SEL, the styling and dash layout and such is so strikingly similar, but with the reliability of a camry!

• 1 month later...

Greetings. I'm new here, but not new to Lexus. I just sold the most wonderful car I've ever owned (94 black LS400 with 140,000 miles) to a good friend of mine. He has been drooling over it for years and I told him it was his when I upgraded.

You won't be sorry with a Lexus. I'm now on my third and won't be driving anything else. My friends with BMW's and MB say they love their cars, but when I see them, they're in a loaner. Actions speak louder than words. I love Lexus!