Irritating Door Klunk

I have an 07 IS250. I have just noticed lately that the front passenger door is kind of clunky when you shut or open it. It seems like there is a slight bit of resistance when closing and opening coming from the door latch. I checked the consistancy of the other doors and they are not clunky at all. I cannot see anything wrong with the door. it looks identical to the others. I am curious as if i should take it in. there is nothing wrong with the door, it closes and all that, but it doesnt have the same smoothness that the others do and that is expected from a lexus. I am pretty sure i am not being silly. If i open the door handle and open and close the door with out releasing the handle (just to see how the doors seats without the door latch involved) and it still clunks a bit with the door handle open while i close and open it. Weird. what do you guys think. I am worried they will be like, "there is nothing we can find wrong with it" or be like, "i dont see what you are talking about". There is definately something different about this door. i sat in that seat a week and a half ago and noticed it. i shrugged it off and forgot about it til today. I noticed it today as my girl got out before i pulled into the garage. when she shut the door it seemed as if the door had to clunk into the hinge. i am thinking the latch it not as smooth as the rest. maybe they can replace the door latch and fix it. we will see.