Ec/power?

RexyLexy415

Hey there guys!!! Just got a quick question. I have a 1993 sc400, and just wanted to know when you guys put that green button switch on (ec/power) do you burn more gas when it is on. Or does it matter when it’s off. My main concern is that will I save n gas while it’s off, because I know when it’s on I know the car has more power to it. But yeah, any feedback thanks!!

As far as i know, it let the engine consume more gas. So yes, it will not save you money if you keep that button on.

Hey there guys!!! Just got a quick question. I have a 1993 sc400, and just wanted to know when you guys put that green button switch on (ec/power) do you burn more gas when it is on. Or does it matter when it’s off. My main concern is that will I save n gas while it’s off, because I know when it’s on I know the car has more power to it. But yeah, any feedback thanks!!

Thanks guys...this will help!

As far as i know, it let the engine consume more gas. So yes, it will not save you money if you keep that button on.

please help....

My ECT doesnt work?! the button itself is very loose and swivels back and forward easily, and doesnt change anything. Ive had it broken scince i bought it and decided its time to take care of the problem because i may me missin out somthing. What does anyone think? seems to have all the wires connected under shifter panel.

I also have my 12disc cd changer with the Nakamichi system, but wont work, not the fuse(but maybe somthing related)???

My steering wheel is stuck almost all the way up

and my passenger window contorls are on and off too

anyone know a place thatll do that kind of work without tryin to rob me

thank you