Ls 460 On Lexus.jp

Check it out....

http://lexus.jp/models/ls/index.html

Click on the Facts Special Feature->Autoplay for a new movie...some really cool stuff. There is even shot of the LS460 bringing itself to a stop behind an LS430, assumedly by radar..... :) The G-Link service looks fanastic...It seems to be able to stream or email a feed of what's happening inside the car.

I think its interesting to see how Toyota is branding the car for the Japanese market.

Some very nice pictures, too bad I can't read Japanese!!

G-link is cool, too bad its Japanese market only.

I know they always get the good stuff there first..... :angry:

The previous G-book Alpha service was good but not quite as advanced. In some of the other telematics services you buy songs and download them to your car (including Karaoke). Japan is a strange place...

i love everthing i see on that japanese version EXCEPT the handle bars on the back of the chairs. the car isnt some off road dealy

also if you convert the yen price to american, its about 65,000 and they dont have to be charged the import fee. i have a feeling this car will be a bit higher up in price than what we're used to

In japan that handlebar is actually standard in every luxury sedan. Guess it wouldnt pass in north america. I have had cars with those on them (Toyota Crown etc) and i have to say that when they're there, people do use them when getting in and out (mainly elderly and kids tho).