Questions About X Package And 07 Is350 Models

Is the new X package is the sport package?

When I went on the website they don't offer sport anymore so I was wondering if this is the sport package.

Also I didnt see this package with ML yet, I want to change my 06 with no nav to 07 with sport and ML. Should I wait until this one comes with ML or they still having sport pakcage with ML coming out?

I love my 06 but I dont like to use these portable Nav on a new lexus, plus I need the hands free built in bluetooth for the phone.

Should I sell my 06 and then get an 07 or trade it for an 07? I think selling will make more sense cause the dealer will not give me a good trade in value for it.

Does anyone have a proffesional answers to all these questions? lol

Is the new X package is the sport package?

When I went on the website they don't offer sport anymore so I was wondering if this is the sport package.

Also I didnt see this package with ML yet, I want to change my 06 with no nav to 07 with sport and ML. Should I wait until this one comes with ML or they still having sport pakcage with ML coming out?

I love my 06 but I dont like to use these portable Nav on a new lexus, plus I need the hands free built in bluetooth for the phone.

Should I sell my 06 and then get an 07 or trade it for an 07? I think selling will make more sense cause the dealer will not give me a good trade in value for it.

Does anyone have a proffesional answers to all these questions? lol

[1] No, X-package is not the sport package.

X-package includes:

1) Front lip

2) Sport-tuned suspension

3) Aluminum Pedals

4) Illuminated Scuff Plates

5) Special 5-spoke 18" wheels and tires

Sport Package includes:

1) Power tilt-and-telescopic steering column

2) Lexus Memory System to control power driver's and front passenger seats (except lumbar), outside mirrors and steering wheel

3) Heated and ventilated front seats

4) Aluminum sport pedals

5) Aluminum doorsill scuff plates

6) Rain-sensing intermittent windshield wipers with mist cycle

7) Electrochromic (auto-dimming) outside mirrors with auto tilt-down in reverse

8) Bi-xenon High-Intensity Discharge (HID) headlamps

9) Adaptive Front Lighting System (AFS)

10) Sport-tuned suspension

11) 18 x 8.0-in alloy wheels with 225/40YR18 tires front [3], 18 x 8.5-in alloy wheels with 255/40YR18 tires rear

12) Perforated leather-trimmed interior

[2] They still offer the sport package.

[3] There is a package include ML + NAVI. You can get Sport package (or X package) + ML/NAVI package.

[4] You can do whatever you want, but seems like you regreted not getting the ML/NAVI in the first place...