Bosch Icon Or Trico Innovision Wipers?

Lexusfreak

That's a one time purchase for the bracket/blade from Lexus, then afterwards you only need buy the rubber inserts from any Lexus online parts places for $5 each.

You do not have the option of replacing the rubber insert on the Valeo, ICON or Innovision wiper blades. It is an all or nothing replacement at ~$20-30 each. Consumers of these blades haven't realized that yet.

steviej

Yeah, I hear what your saying Steve. B)

:cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Had to go to Partsource for washer fluid this morning (same as your Pep Boys or Autozone) I was the only customer in the store & the manager saw me eyeing wiper blades.......he gave me 50% off for 2 sets of Bosch Micro Edge Excel blades.....an offer I couldn't refuse. (he had Trico Innovisions.....but agreed that many customers complained about winter performance as the ICON's & the like). B)

:cheers:

I've tried a LOT of blades, Bosch, Trico, Valeo. In my experience the OEM Lexus refills are the best...

I agree here 100%, unfortunately I misplaced the OEM arms and have to shell out the money for new ones. Thats what I get for trying fancy overpriced winterblades that work just as well as their $7 counterparts.

where can i buy the oem lexus wiper blade assembly other than at the dealer?

www.lexus-parts.com

www.newlexusparts.com

www.irontoad.com

In most cases, you only need buy the rubber insert. These will run about $5 each from the online dealers.

If you need to replace the blade (flexible arm and rubber insert), those run about $25 each from the online dealers.

steviej

I just installed the PIAA inserts (they fit perfectly in the OEM Lexus arms), so far I'm really impressed. The real test will be longevity, in my experience thats where all the aftermarket brands fail compared to the OEM.

I just installed the PIAA inserts (they fit perfectly in the OEM Lexus arms), so far I'm really impressed. The real test will be longevity, in my experience thats where all the aftermarket brands fail compared to the OEM.

what did each insert run you $$$ ?

steviej