Correct Antenna Mast

coolsi

Is this the correct mast for a '96 ES300? And as far as price goes, is that considered a good deal?

I doubt it, since it says, "Replaces the mast on your aftermarket Metra PW-22 motorized antenna!" I'm assuming that you have the OEM antenna system, and that's not considered an aftermarket unit.

I did the "Find What Fits My Car" for antennas on that site and that was what came up. Had a feeling it wasn't the right part.

Where can I buy an OEM antenna mast (which I assume is the best choice as far as replacements go?) at a good price?

I did the "Find What Fits My Car" for antennas on that site and that was what came up. Had a feeling it wasn't the right part.

Where can I buy an OEM antenna mast (which I assume is the best choice as far as replacements go?) at a good price?

this is what you are looking for:

lexusmast.jpg

Try going to www.motors.ebay.com and entering "Lexus ES300" and "1992 to 1996" into the Parts & Accessories boxes. I found the above antenna mast in about 1 minute. It's listed at $14.95 - brand new with installation instructions included. I use e-bay a lot for finding parts, but you do have to be careful. There is some junk listed as well sometimes.