30,000 Mile Service On Rx 330

ginger123snaps

I have heard and experienced horror stories about walmart auto service, too save money though go to a Toyota or Toyota based service mechanic, You will get the same service a lot cheaper. I am sure the 30k is just Oil, filter, tire rotation, and check brakes. However since it is a 2004 you might consider a radiator drain and fill. check your owners book for the specific service required and keep all receipts, (very important for warranty work).

Haven't done much reading here have you?

Don't be rude.

Anyways, I wouldn't use the Walmart center either. I'd do some looking around and find a competent independent mechanic who regularly services Japanese cars and use them. You'll get the savings of not taking it to Lexus, but you'll know the service was done properly. The 30k is pretty extensive, included replacing the transmission fluid, the cabin filter, the air filter. Anybody can do it though.

I wouldn't let Walmart, Jiffy Lube, or anyplace like that service any car I wanted to keep for a long time, let alone a $45,000 one.

must have been a bad week for everyone, I noticed the posts tonight are full of grumpy old men. Maybe tomorrow will be better for everyone. Everyone smile, tomorrow is Friday. :)

You're right, that was rude. I was grumpy after a long day a work.

I apologize.

must have been a bad week for everyone, I noticed the posts tonight are full of grumpy old men. Maybe tomorrow will be better for everyone. Everyone smile, tomorrow is Friday. :)

Its rainy and cold here, maybe thats it LOL

my cousin, who drives a honda took her car to a walmart once to get the car "tuned" up, once only because she goes to a personal mechanic friend every time, he was just out of town that month. Anyways, the machanic told my friend the next time she was there, that somebody carved "nice a$$" on a container in her engine...

just a little story. SHe went back to yell tho, lol