Service To Be Done Before It Expires

Kutten

My RX330 Warranty expires soon, I would like to do many services as possible, such as any improvements or TSIBs while still under warranty. I know there are several TSIB for 04 RX. So any recommendation on anything I should pay closer attention and/or get done before it expires. thanks!!

You can get all TSIBs, shop manuals as well as other references from the Lexus/Toyota Technical Information System.

http://www.techinfo.lexus.com/

It is not free though, subscription access to TIS is offered in daily, monthly, or yearly intervals following the rate schedule noted below.

Daily $10.00 US

Monthly $50.00 US

Yearly $350.00 US

So for $10.00 you can spend a few hours downloading all the TSIBs for you car. If you are really ambitious you can spend a whole day downloading your shop manual in small chunks. The information you get is worth far more than $10.00 and will pay itself off rather quickly.

or you can get them for free here: http://www.bedlib.org/ebsco.html

click on the green picture that says auto repair and find your car.

i went to the dealership at 49,800 miles (that was last month) to try to see if everything was okay. I had all the TSB's prepared, so my advisor sent a test driver with me to the car and he seemed to deny all the annoyances i had. Like with wind noise (tsb for that driver door). He argued with me that there was no wind noise and wouldnt change it for me...that %#&$

but he reassured me that they will still repair things (maybe not for free though) if problems do come up. i wouldnt worry about it. some expire at 80K miles though.

I'm planning on getting a 2002 RX 300 this weekend. It has extended Lexus warranty until Dec 2009.

I went to the bedford link to review the TSIB. So unless I read them all and am aware of the problem and bring it to their attention, the service department will not do anything even if it is under warranty?

or you can get them for free here: http://www.bedlib.org/ebsco.html

click on the green picture that says auto repair and find your car.

i went to the dealership at 49,800 miles (that was last month) to try to see if everything was okay. I had all the TSB's prepared, so my advisor sent a test driver with me to the car and he seemed to deny all the annoyances i had. Like with wind noise (tsb for that driver door). He argued with me that there was no wind noise and wouldnt change it for me...that %#&$

but he reassured me that they will still repair things (maybe not for free though) if problems do come up. i wouldnt worry about it. some expire at 80K miles though.

Cant seem to open the links once at the sight. What software is it?