2006 Sc Wheels For A 2003

MychaelsSC430

Hey all, I’ve got a 03” SC430 and I just saw on E bay where someone’s selling 06” Factory OEM Wheels from a SC 430 with less than 200 miles on them. The ad says perfect condition with NO scratches and I checked with my local dealer (more then $500 a wheel @ dealer) and they said it’s a good deal. They said it would make an older SC look just like a new 2006. Thought I’d throw this out there incase anyone’s interested besides me. Anyone ever swapped their wheels? I love the 06 wheels and think my 03 would look good with them. It's about time for me to buy tires anyway.

Your swap is probably fine. I as able to by a set of 2006 SE wheels an tires with 15 miles on them. They were 18" and looked great. I put them on my 1997 SC400 and the car does not handle near as well as my original Toyo's did. The road noise is greater, the ride is stiffer and they catch every rut and groove in the pavement. I may be selling them and go back to original wheels and Toyo tires.

• 2 months later...