What Is This?

gotdilbert

Those covers break all the time, especially if not put on correctly, If anything falls on the rail and the cover hits it, the cover will be knocked off. A Few times of this and it is permantly damaged. Check the Dealership and have them replaced under warranty, If you are still under warranty. Dont let them snap them on half assed. Lexus did that to my wifes car and sent her out the door. They came off the next day. Kind of a poor design and cant handle any abuse. Good luck.

Those covers break all the time, especially if not put on correctly, If anything falls on the rail and the cover hits it, the cover will be knocked off. A Few times of this and it is permantly damaged. Check the Dealership and have them replaced under warranty, If you are still under warranty. Dont let them snap them on half assed. Lexus did that to my wifes car and sent her out the door. They came off the next day. Kind of a poor design and cant handle any abuse. Good luck.

Roger that ill get it fixed at the dealership along with some other repairs.

Seems like Toyota's been having issues with those railing covers. One of those came off my GX within the first month it was new, and i didnt even bother getting them back on. ;) So far the one in my 4Runner is still intact. :D