New 2007 Is250!

Nice Car..

I can't wait for mine to come in.

but im still unsure of the color. i orginally wanted to glacier frost mica but they sale guy said they dont make it with the package i wanted. so its down the smokey granite or starfire pearl..

I have the smokey on hold right now but i saw the starfire and like it too..

what do u guys think is a better color?

thanks

I am a fan of light color, I'll go for Starfire Pearl. I am glad they got a new "white" color, the Crystal White was too "white" before. I hope the new color looks cool.

Glacier Frost Mica is a good choice too since they don't make too many of it. The paint changes color under the sun, very cool. I would pick either one of these colors. Dark color is very hard to keep, every ding every scratch every water spot will show up. Yeah, it looks very nice when it is brand new and sparkling clean, but when it gets dirty....

BTW, your saleman was not telling you the truth, there is not such thing as "they don't make that color with that package", he might just want to get rid of their inventory.

there is not such thing as "they don't make that color with that package", he might just want to get rid of their inventory.

Very true....

If you're willing to wait the necessary amount of time, any color/option package can be ordered.

Thanks for all your help guys it helped alot on my color choice.

i just went to the dealer today to finialized the paper work on the color and cost.

i got in smokey.

i spend maybe like 2 hours looking at the two color. i finally settle for the smokey

i got the 2007 Is250 AWD

with nav- premium- and luxuary package.

the salesperson was really nice about it since i like changed my color like 4 million times back and forth.

i cant wait to get it.

its on the 9-25 boat yay!

Thanks

i just went to the dealer today to finialized the paper work on the color and cost.

i got in smokey.

i spend maybe like 2 hours looking at the two color. i finally settle for the smokey

i got the 2007 Is250 AWD

the salesperson was really nice about it since i like changed my color like 4 million times back and forth.

i cant wait to get it.

Thanks

Jake...

Just curious, what interior color did you decide on?

The Smokey 250AWD I test drove was on black.

I love the Black interior and it's a sure bet when I decide on color.

It sorta disappears at night and the interior lights really stand out nicely. :rolleyes:

i got in smokey.

i got the 2007 Is250 AWD

i cant wait to get it.

Thanks

Jake...

Just curious, what interior color did you decide on?

The Smokey 250AWD I test drove was on black.

I love the Black interior and it's a sure bet when I decide on color.

It sorta disappears at night and the interior lights really stand out nicely. :rolleyes:

Yea i got it smokey with black int. no other way. i looked at the other colors its was nasty... the sterling was ok but the leather will look worn down after maybe a year or so.

hope it helps

i'll post pics when i get my baby..

Hahah That Awesome!

I just orderd a Silver exterior w/ Black Interior IS250 which also arrives 9/25!!

Im about to have an anxiety attack waiting on it... Im 17 years old and I have been driving a White 1994 ES 300 for almost 2 years now and cant wait to go from POC to Amazing ;)

I got the X-Package w/ my car and it is quite possible the tightest addition for the smallest amount of money ever ;)

Hahah That Awesome!

I just orderd a Silver exterior w/ Black Interior IS250 which also arrives 9/25!!

Im about to have an anxiety attack waiting on it... Im 17 years old and I have been driving a White 1994 ES 300 for almost 2 years now and cant wait to go from POC to Amazing ;)

I got the X-Package w/ my car and it is quite possible the tightest addition for the smallest amount of money ever ;)

hot... were both on the 9/25 boat,

GUESS WHAT IT TOMMORROW 9/25

i cant wait for it to come to the dealer. they said it takes like 10 days for it to prep and past customs. ugh 10 more days.....

yea im like 20 now im sooo old lol.

i didnt get the xpackage its not avaib here in new york.

i order.

07 awd smokey with blk

w/ navi, prem. and lux

yeah i am very happy with her. she is perfect. much happier with the auto than i was with my last manual. the car is still much more fun to drive in sport mode. still quick in auto. everyone loves it. they are just in utter awe when they see it and all of the toys it comes with.

Are you happy with the power?

I know you have your bike... but I'm only asking about the car itself.

Have you been to the line with a 19yr old punk in a 5.0 egging you on yet? :angry:

I'm still on the fence between the IS250AWD and the IS350.

I'm in MA, have horrible winters, and this will be my only ride.

I want the 350 but the responsible part of me, as little as that may be, is telling me to stick with the 250.

The lack of power in the AWD has, to date, forced me to wait until I can test drive the 306hp 07 Infiniti G35x. :cries:

Scottttttt..... SCOTTTT.... the IS350 is CALLING YOU!!!!!! ;)

LOL

I have to see the 07 G35x before deciding, so the wait continues.

The G isn't gonna be out for review until November sometime.... and for whatever reason, I hate buying cars in the winter.

I may forced to wait until early spring.

I know I'm not getting the same quality of vehicle if I go with the Infiniti, but it would meet my needs for power and AWD.

The Infiniti will be a very nice car, but doesn't match Lexus on Reliability, Resale Value and Luxury.

The one major problem I have with Infiniti is there no no dealer that close to us.

We have Norwood, MA and Warwick, RI.

That means that I'm stuck bringing my car to a Nissan dealer for service???

Yuck!

LOL

I have to see the 07 G35x before deciding, so the wait continues.

The G isn't gonna be out for review until November sometime.... and for whatever reason, I hate buying cars in the winter.

I may forced to wait until early spring.

I know I'm not getting the same quality of vehicle if I go with the Infiniti, but it would meet my needs for power and AWD.

The Infiniti will be a very nice car, but doesn't match Lexus on Reliability, Resale Value and Luxury.

The one major problem I have with Infiniti is there no no dealer that close to us.

We have Norwood, MA and Warwick, RI.

That means that I'm stuck bringing my car to a Nissan dealer for service???

Yuck!

can you do that like bring a infiniti to a nissia dealer for service?

can you do that like bring a infiniti to a nissia dealer for service?

Don't see why not.

At least for scheduled maintenance.

In fact, I was at the Acura dealer last night getting the MDX 5,000 CCs of oil... and they were up to their regular games in the Sales dept.

Everytime I'm there, they try selling me on a new TL-S or RL

I mentioned the fact that I would be happy to take a TL Type-S on a beat run when they come in (Told the kid that he'd need to bring a helmet), but that I was on the IS/G fence... but that I was leaning toward the IS.

I mentioned my concerns for the G's service location and they said that they'd be happy to service it there at Acura as well.

Bottom line is that the service dept makes most of the dealer's money, so they're happy to take in the service and repairs they can handle.

I'd have to take the 12 day journey on my alpacca to the Infiniti dealer only when major repairs are needed... and unless under warranty, I avoid the dealer for those anyway. ;)

yeah i am very happy with her. she is perfect. much happier with the auto than i was with my last manual. the car is still much more fun to drive in sport mode. still quick in auto. everyone loves it. they are just in utter awe when they see it and all of the toys it comes with.

Are you happy with the power?

I know you have your bike... but I'm only asking about the car itself.

Have you been to the line with a 19yr old punk in a 5.0 egging you on yet? :angry:

I'm still on the fence between the IS250AWD and the IS350.

I'm in MA, have horrible winters, and this will be my only ride.

I want the 350 but the responsible part of me, as little as that may be, is telling me to stick with the 250.

The lack of power in the AWD has, to date, forced me to wait until I can test drive the 306hp 07 Infiniti G35x. :cries:

Your car looks great! I really like the color. I ended up waiting and had to take the smokey granite gray, photo attached with my new 18" Chrome Wheels and Tires upgrade.

With regards to the power! Hmmmmm That's a good question so I gave it a test with my neighbor with his IS350 vrs. my IS250AWD.

The 250 is very quick and can go from 50 to 85 MPH in a couple seconds. I really don't care about a 5.2 seconds race to 60MPH. I raced my neighbor through some back roads on a four lane highway and in the turns the 250AWD grabs the road much better than the 350. We switch cars and noted the same experience. The only things that seems to make the 250AWD seem faster in the turns is due to the lighter body and AWD pulling/pushing power.

I too wanted the 350 but wanted AWD at the same time. At the end of the day, if you are not going to race off the line (who does these days) then the better gas mileage and handling the 250AWD is a great choice. The only way I would have done the 350 is if it was AWD.

They are both great and it's just a choice of how fast out of a stop do you really want to go. The 350 puts you back in your seat from 50-80 MPH but the 250AWD does an excellent job. Both are great but the AWD did it for me.

Congratulations on your new ride!

post-30255-1159940253_thumb.jpg

Awesome car! Those rims looks great! I got the Silver on Black 07' 250, my mom got the 07' GS 350 and she is still waiting on her car to come in because she chose Smoky Granite color! I love my car and your so right, the 250 has the power you need as long as you arent racing from the start! It has the get up and go power, if you need more than the 250 get the 350 but if you want to save some gas and dont need 306 HP the 250 is GREAT!! My last car was a 94' ES 300 so the 250 feels like a speed deamon! Haha

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Guys sorry it took soo long to put up pictures.

anyway i promised picture when i got the car anyway i picked it up like 9/29

It the

2007 Is250 AWD

with Lux, Prem, Navi, Spoiler,Sport Pedel & And Spoiler

Check it out

post-29961-1161551596_thumb.jpg post-29961-1161551611_thumb.jpg post-29961-1161551620_thumb.jpg post-29961-1161551631_thumb.jpg post-29961-1161551643_thumb.jpg post-29961-1161551652_thumb.jpg

Congrads!!!!! ;)

One thing I noticed... The dealer stuck his sticker on the trunk... :censored: You need to go back and tell him you didnt buy a Chevy or Toyota! GET THAT STICKER OFF MY TRUNK!

I don't see the sticker......

But I do see that spoiler that I WANT FOR MY CAR!!!!

The sticker is on the left rear under the "Lexus" emblem.

You can get the OEM spoiler already painted here.

http://my.is/store/customer/product.php?pr...t=47&page=2

TY, TY, TY, TY!!!!!! :cheers: Costing my hubby money now..........lol!

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Hahah That Awesome!

Are you getting 08 or 07?