New 2007 Is250!

So my car is arriving tonight at sixish and I cannot get it till tomorrow morning first thing. The truck driver is arriving tonight but they have to inspect it and the inspectors leave around six. I was told I was told i have to wait til the morning. 2007 Silver/Black, Navigation, Premium, 18s, HIDs. So so so so stoked. I will let you guys know when I pick it up tomorrow and post pictures.

Later :D

So my car is arriving tonight at sixish and I cannot get it till tomorrow morning first thing. The truck driver is arriving tonight but they have to inspect it and the inspectors leave around six. I was told I was told i have to wait til the morning. 2007 Silver/Black, Navigation, Premium, 18s, HIDs. So so so so stoked. I will let you guys know when I pick it up tomorrow and post pictures.

Make sure you take some pics as well for sharing!!! :) Congrats! Anyway, do you like the shark fin antenna?

So, is the sharkfin for only the XM radio, or is it for bluetooth, also? (Looks nice, just like mine, except for the fin.)

So, is the sharkfin for only the XM radio, or is it for bluetooth, also? (Looks nice, just like mine, except for the fin.)

It's for Sat Radio only

What would a Bluetooth antenna on the roof be used for?

Do you make a lot of calls from up there?

:huh:

It's for Sat Radio only

What would a Bluetooth antenna on the roof be used for?

Do you make a lot of calls from up there?

:huh:

Good point, I reckon! I'm an old !Removed! with my first cell phone, and thought maybe the cell phone signal could come/go through an antenna when using a BT connection. Probably illogical... but, I didn't think he got an XM radio, so I guess they put it on all of 'em. Thanks for making me think! :chairshot:

looks nice man. it must feel good to have the car now after all those problems. now you dont have to worry about what the manual would feel like! and actually i have read somewhere that the car can get extra signal for a BT connected phone. i have an 06 and sometimes in places that i usually wouldnt have full bars, i do when its connected. dont know if thats actually true but i really dont care :).

yeah i am very happy with her. she is perfect. much happier with the auto than i was with my last manual. the car is still much more fun to drive in sport mode. still quick in auto. everyone loves it. they are just in utter awe when they see it and all of the toys it comes with.

yeah i am very happy with her. she is perfect. much happier with the auto than i was with my last manual. the car is still much more fun to drive in sport mode. still quick in auto. everyone loves it. they are just in utter awe when they see it and all of the toys it comes with.

Are you happy with the power?

I know you have your bike... but I'm only asking about the car itself.

Have you been to the line with a 19yr old punk in a 5.0 egging you on yet? :angry:

I'm still on the fence between the IS250AWD and the IS350.

I'm in MA, have horrible winters, and this will be my only ride.

I want the 350 but the responsible part of me, as little as that may be, is telling me to stick with the 250.

The lack of power in the AWD has, to date, forced me to wait until I can test drive the 306hp 07 Infiniti G35x. :cries:

Scott_M,

Buy the 350!! Do it! I drove FWDs and AWDs in Canadian winters and never thought about RWDs,...until the IS350. Buy youself a second set of wheels, TPMS and winter tires and you'll be good to go. If it snows so bad that you can not get out, then you shouldn't be on the road anyway.

You won't regret it :)

Scott_M,

Buy the 350!! Do it! I drove FWDs and AWDs in Canadian winters and never thought about RWDs,...until the IS350. Buy youself a second set of wheels, TPMS and winter tires and you'll be good to go. If it snows so bad that you can not get out, then you shouldn't be on the road anyway.

I agree, but at the same time...

I cannot confirm 100% until the Infiniti is out with pricing on the window, but I believe the G35x may be approx $6,000 less than the IS once you throw Snows and wheels into the mix.

I love the IS... fell in love with it as soon as I drove it but the Infiniti may be an option.

They claim to have taken care of issues from years past (Bluetooth, rattles) and the car's interior looks much nicer than last year's.

I want the IS250AWD with the IS350's power.

Does the Infiniti offer that without too much of a loss in quality compared to Lexus?

Or - Can I settle for the 250 and be happy?

That's what I was asking.

Scott_M,

I agree, but at the same time...

I cannot confirm 100% until the Infiniti is out with pricing on the window, but I believe the G35x may be approx $6,000 less than the IS once you throw Snows and wheels into the mix.

I love the IS... fell in love with it as soon as I drove it but the Infiniti may be an option.

They claim to have taken care of issues from years past (Bluetooth, rattles) and the car's interior looks much nicer than last year's.

I want the IS250AWD with the IS350's power.

Does the Infiniti offer that without too much of a loss in quality compared to Lexus?

Or - Can I settle for the 250 and be happy?

That's what I was asking.

Is Mind happy with the power in his 250?

I think the power is compltetly there. If you want to be balls fast, get the 350. i dont think the 350s power make it any more fun to drive then the 250. They are esentially the same car. The 350 is just faster. I dont care though, i love cruising in the 250. the cars interior, looks, gadgets are what i love about the car, and even though the 250 is not FAST it is very fun to drive. If you feel that you race 19yr olds on a regular basis enough to spend the 5k more and have a little higher insurance then get the 350. if you want a very fun car and can be mature when that once a month opportunity arrives to race, then get the 250. Either way, you will love both. I personally dont think that racing once in a while was worth the extra money in the car and insurace, plus gas mpg to get the 350. but i also have my bike for speed. So i am partail.

good luck, let us know what you do

Scott,

I've driven the 250 and thought it had a lot of punch, this is the 250, not the AWD 250. I got the 350, because it's been a long time since I've had a car with some power and just got it. I'm 43 and don't "hot rod", I drive like I'm 73!

My brother-in-law lives in Sterling, MA and if I lived there, I think there is no question, I'd go with the 250 AWD.

I'm not sure if I've helped much, but it's just my 2 cents.

Take car,

mitch

Nice Car..

I can't wait for mine to come in.

but im still unsure of the color. i orginally wanted to glacier frost mica but they sale guy said they dont make it with the package i wanted. so its down the smokey granite or starfire pearl..

I have the smokey on hold right now but i saw the starfire and like it too..

what do u guys think is a better color?

thanks

Nice Car..

but im still unsure of the color. i orginally wanted to glacier frost mica but they sale guy said they dont make it with the package i wanted. so its down the smokey granite or starfire pearl..

thanks

We have the smokey granite mica. It's a gorgeous color that gets lots of compliments. But, it's just shy of black in terms of keeping looking good. With care, it looks like a million bucks, but if I'm forced to skip a weekend wash (only once so far), it looks a little ragged by the second week. Also, no matter how careful you are, this color will show swirls and scratches in low-angle light, so be prepared for heart flutters when you see your freshly washed car in the early morning sun.

I don't know if these inconveniences would make me give up the gorgeous color, but it's something to think about if you're not one to really keep on top of giving your car it's bath.

Nice Car..

thanks

I've owned 2 white cars and swore to never own another until I can dedicate the time needed to keep it looking new.

Road debris and tar spatter always takes it's toll on white and light color cars.

With that being said, the White IS is absolutely amazing, especially at night! :rolleyes:

When the IS first came out, I liked the Smokey more than any other color.

I testdrove a Smokey Granite... it was very nice, but it didn't stun me with it's beauty...LOL

As for the Glacier Frost Mica... have you seen this in person?

I swear that in the right light, it's pink..... Yes, I said Pink!

Count this as one vote for Starfire Pearl. :cheers: