Wanted 17 Oem Wheels!

Hey ya all =)

If there is anyone out there that has decided to despense with the 17" OEM wheels, I am more than happy to buy them off you for a reasonable price, just let me know :D

Hey ya all =)

If there is anyone out there that has decided to despense with the 17" OEM wheels, I am more than happy to buy them off you for a reasonable price, just let me know :D

I HAVE 2006 IS250 WHEELS WITH 15 MILES ON THEM, 22545R17 FRONT TIRES, 24545R17 REAR TIRES, 10 SPOKE WHEELS THAT COME STOCK. CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS 240-375-3038 TODD

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Todd:

Did you sell the rims? Will they fit an IS350?

Mike

Hey ya all =)

Hey ya all =)

I HAVE 2006 IS250 WHEELS WITH 15 MILES ON THEM, 22545R17 FRONT TIRES, 24545R17 REAR TIRES, 10 SPOKE WHEELS THAT COME STOCK. CALL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY OTHER QUESTIONS 240-375-3038 TODD

• 2 weeks later...

I have :censored: for sale or will be going on sale.

Sorry Mr. Lexluther.

Forum rules and guidelines prohibit two things here:

1. Posting sale items outside the Buy & Sell Forum

2. Posting of sale itmes by members with status of "New Member"

Please review the forum rules and guidelines as well as those in the Buy & Sell Forum.

Sorry for the inconveniece but the rules were set in place a while ago to protect our membership from spammers and people that join just to sell. I am sure you understand.

steviej

LOC Management.

Edited by steviej