Ok City Is Owners Of All Year Models

minderaser

yeah if my damn car ever decides to get here. i have the 07 silver/black, hids, premium, nav, spoiler, gonna add xm i think, for 37800 otd. was a 39k car. i am happy with the price. just tired of getting the "well jason, we think it should be here next week. Well jason, if it gets in Louisiana tomorrow or friday we will have it next week probably." bull *BLEEP*. get my car.

yeah if my damn car ever decides to get here. i have the 07 silver/black, hids, premium, nav, spoiler, gonna add xm i think, for 37800 otd. was a 39k car. i am happy with the price. just tired of getting the "well jason, we think it should be here next week. Well jason, if it gets in Louisiana tomorrow or friday we will have it next week probably." bull *BLEEP*. get my car.

You got a great deal considering that cars MSRP is $41,000.

lol. i would be *BLEEP*ed. but a few people have said that joking. asses. no they said yesterday that it was finally in Louisiana. They better not just be saying that to hold me over. but they said it should be here and ready for me by wednesday or thursday at the latest. so yay. i am excited. everytime i go up to the dealer and see them in person i am always in awe. beautiful car.

• 2 weeks later...

if there are any IS owners in OKC or the surrounding areas, please hit me up. Looking to meet up with fellow owners. I just got my 07 250 on friday.

Thanks

I would like to meet up, but i'm in AL.... Anyways, congrat on getting your new IS! Its a fun car to drive.