Is350 K&n Filter

Does the installation of this part effect the Lexus warranty in the event of powertrain problems?

Nope.

K&N filters have never affected the warranty of cars in the past.

Can't imagine it would now.

Is it just me, or does 11.27 sound like a small increase?

The K&N in my Jeep Grand Cherokee added 24....

Maybe that's why the 11 sounds low to me. <_<

I am getting mine today,

I can't decide if to get the K&N because they claim to only gain 11.27 hp or the Fujita that claim to add 20 hp.

Help!

From what I have read... they seem to be the same thing... the Fujita has been out longer... I would go by price if I was buying it... also I would go with the Fujita being they have the black one...

Let us know how you like it!

I am getting mine today,

I can't decide if to get the K&N because they claim to only gain 11.27 hp or the Fujita that claim to add 20 hp.

Help!

From what I have read... they seem to be the same thing... the Fujita has been out longer... I would go by price if I was buying it... also I would go with the Fujita being they have the black one...

I LOVE IT!!!

I can feel the power very well. When I drive normal I don't hear the roar but if I floor it the car is loud but very powerfull and nice loud. lol.

I bought my k&n for 180+ tax and 75 to install because I really don't have the time to do it myself, so I paid total of 280 out the door.

The Fujita would cost me about 280 but NOT installed.

The mid range is insane.

I know you can see the intake but... who cares, how often you open the hood? and even if you do it is nice to see the extra piece that gives you the power.

I would recommend it.

I am getting mine today,

Help!

I LOVE IT!!!

I can feel the power very well. When I drive normal I don't hear the roar but if I floor it the car is loud but very powerfull and nice loud. lol.

I bought my k&n for 180+ tax and 75 to install because I really don't have the time to do it myself, so I paid total of 280 out the door.

The mid range is insane.

I know you can see the intake but... who cares, how often you open the hood? and even if you do it is nice to see the extra piece that gives you the power.

I would recommend it.

hummm $180 eh!? Where did you get it?

I am getting mine today,

Help!

I LOVE IT!!!

The mid range is insane.

I would recommend it.

Once you settle down and stop driving around LA with WOT :whistles: , I'd be interested in any differences you notice in gas consumption. This certainly seems like a reasonable add on, given the price, and my wife just loves flooring it on onramps and blowing people away.

* I don't know the mpg yet but I will let you know if it is better

* I bought for 180 at a place called "Dark Side" at Chatsworth, CA

I was surprised as well because on their website it is 279

* It adds 11.27 hp in the wheels which means about 20 in the engine and trust

me you can feel it and it feels like more then 11.27 hp.