Vsc Trac Light Stays On Constantly

zad9199

I just bought a 2003 gx 470 the VSC trac light stays on all the time. Anyone know what the problem is and I apparently have the dreaded clunk problem too. its going in on thursday to get repaired. Would of never known about the problem without this website.

I just bought a 2003 gx 470 the VSC trac light stays on all the time. Anyone know what the problem is and I apparently have the dreaded clunk problem too. its going in on thursday to get repaired. Would of never known about the problem without this website.

YES it does it never goes out

I dont know what i was thinking asking about if it was on the whole time u were driving, but anyways, have the dealer check it out. Does the vehicle still have warranty when you bought it??

I dont know what i was thinking asking about if it was on the whole time u were driving, but anyways, have the dealer check it out. Does the vehicle still have warranty when you bought it??

unfortunatley not it has 51000 miles on it

Doesnt that light mean the VSC has a fault?

I was sort of thinking that might be it but Im not sure. I dont remember where to turn the VSC off but as I checked the tach when you first start it, it also has a "VSC off" light. So there might be a slight problem. :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...