93 Sc300 Idle Problems

i got a problem with my sc300 2jzge 5speed and the problem does not happen all the time but the first time when the engine got to operating temp and i came up to a light and stopped the rpms would drop to about 200 and then slightly raise and then lower... fluttering the gas or holding it to 1000 rpms helped alot.. i did the normal stuff fuel filter capp rotor plug wires checked grounds and nothing helped.... it went away by itself and was fine for awhile and then came back i checked everything again and it went away again ... now it is back but alittle worse so i cleaned the throttle body and checked idle control assembly and cleaned inside the throttle body where it mounts and still nothing...... any suggestions or place to go to .... i read alot of posts and you are in most of them but nobody has told how to fix or what it is... if i hold the gas down it is fine and after dropping and raising a few times it eventually stops and idles ok then i hit gas and it does it again..... thanks...

yes new cap rotor plugs wires fuel filter engine tranny and same problem with new engine and old engine.... new engine is a 95 gs300 and the intake and sensors are different so same intake was used and same problem... i checked tps and idle air controller in between the tps and another sensor like tps...(same part numbers)?? i used almost a whole can of throttle body cleaner today with it too and no luck?

ok update and hopefully last... i took the throttle body off the car and took the tps, sub tps, and the ica off and drenched it in throttle cleaner and sprayed every hole out ect needless to say it is now spottless then i ohmed out the tps and sub tps turns out one end of the tps sensor was ohming wrong so i swapped it out from my spare engine.... it is from a gs300 and it is alittle different but i put the sub tps on the tps side and the gs300 tps on the sub tps side ... (my sc300 has traction control... gs300 didnt) i drove it around a bit and tested it out and it is running pretty good.... i ran all the gas out and refilled it with 93 like always from a good gas station in which i will use all the time now just in case it was cheap gas along with the tps......

ok another update and i am totally mind boggled now, it is still doing it and i cleaned the egr replaced fuel pressure regulator new plugs and replaced some vacuum lines thinking it would help.... nope still the same and kinda worse...... when i shift into second and i hit 3000 rpms or more or put strain on the engine or go from cruising to picking up speed it starts jumping and surging... kinda like my turbo supra when i hit fuel cut... i am lost and have run out of idea and was thinking i can swap throttle bodies out and see if that will do it but mine has traction control and the gs300 throttle body i have does not... does anyone have any suggestions on what it could be i have thought it was wrong grade fuel and all but no it aint..... it came down from a bad idle and stalled once and it had a code 41 and i checked and replaced the tps and still nothing..... thanks

ok i got a few parts and i put it all on and it fixed it but i changed the coil, igniter, throttle body (with traction control... and all sensors) afm, and engine ecu and now it runs good..... i will swap one by one and see what it was