Weird Problem, Please Help

EAGLE33

I have my 96 LS for 3 years now, and this baby is flawless, exept one weird thing.....if I'm driving for about an hour or more at constant speed of about 70-90, when come to a stop the car stalls :o ...it fires right up again, but isn't it weird??? It doesn't happens when I'm doing the same thing for less time (half an hour/40 min)...it has something to do with time and speed. But after an hour, it stalls every time at stop, I checked a few times.....Anyway if this sound familiar, or you know what it is, please let me know asap, cause I will do 90k very soon and want to take care of it if I would know. :whistles:

Thanx all

Doing good VB, getting frustrated with trying to find a new 06 LS at the right price. I was hoping to find that they would drop the price on the LS 430 somewhat since the LS460 is about to make it's debut but so far it isn't happening, at least not in these parts. It's also frustrating that the nearest Lexus dealer is 100 miles away. Anyhow, thanks for asking.