Online Sources For Denso Spark Plugs ?

RX in NC

Guys,

Anyone bought Denso spark plugs online for a good price lately? The Toyota dealerships here want about $13 a plug for the iridium-tipped plugs I need and even the local Autozones are selling them for $12.99. I couldn't believe it - very disappointing. I can get NGK iridium-tipped plugs locally for about $7 each and that's about what I'd like to pay for Denso as well. Any online suggestions that you've had Denso spark plug success with lately? Thanks for any input you can offer....

Moderators,

Can you please move this post to the "General" section? It should reach more eyeballs and generate greater feedback there. Sorry I didn't put it there to begin with. Thanks.

Hey pay the price, You will not have to do it again, before you dump the car. I payed $10.83 at my Lexus dealership. The plugs by the way did show some deteriation on the ground at 125k miles

• 2 weeks later...

Best on-line deal for the appropriate Denso SK20R11 iridium plugs I'll need thus far is from drivewire.com, phone (800) 895-8910. They quote $8.76 apiece with no tax and free shipping for orders totalling more than $50. That's a pretty good deal, I think. If anyone finds a better deal, please post here. Thanks....

• 2 weeks later...

I ordered six of these spark plugs from drivewire.com yesterday, and they arrived TODAY via UPS (with free shipping, no less!). What great service - essentially next-day shipping free and the best price to boot....

I wholeheartedly endorse drivewire.com and I'm sure I'll order from them in the future. Check 'em out the next time you need a set of these expensive iridium-tipped spark plugs....

• 12 years later...