Hello eveybody...

Trying to switch my factory radio out of a '95 GS 300. Deinstallation was a piece of cake. However, I am not getting power to the aftermarket radio. I did car stereo for 5 years, and I rarely mis-wire stuff, so I don't think that's the case. My question is this: I bought the Metra 70-8112 harness for the radio, which I have used before on an ES300. There are two harnesses left over after the cream colored main power harness is connected. Where do these go? Should they be connected? The radio is an Xtreme Sound WMS336RW...

Thanks for any help

Additional:

The colors for the 3 harnesses are Cream, Blue, And Grey. It seems as though the blue cluster handles the power, but the aftermarket harness only fits the cream colored one.

Ok I'm now getting power. I had to strip the wires on the blue harness. The next thing is sound. I would like to push the insides with my aftermarket. I read in a couple of other posts that I can use my aftermarket's speaker wires for this. I have a white harness in-dash that I tested on, but I couldn't get it to work. Do I have to go all the way to the amp? If so, where is it on a '95 GS?