Need Help (forget Pulg Ecs And Come Out Two More Problem)

davidh

My 93 ES300 has been overheating the last one month. It has almost 120K on it.

No leaks. Did full engine coolant flush, thermostat & 2 rad cap replacement,

But forgot plug the connector of cooling temp sensor back to cooling temp sensor and driver around 5 miles and plug back. Then come out more problems. The A/C system not working anymore, so I check the MAGNETIC CLUTCH by Connect the positive (+) lead from the battery to the terminal on the magnetic clutch connector and the negative (–) lead to the body ground. I find compressor will work a few seconds then stop. When I start car and push A/C button and compressor will working but Freon did not pass through compressor so come out worm air. The A/C system already changes to 134a and EXPANSION VALVE also change too on June 2004. The A/C diagnostic code is 00.

Then Airbag light is come out after do magnetic clutch test. I check airbag code that show 22.

The overheat problem did not solve and come out two more problem.

The overheat problem –

I also check hydraulic fan by short OP1 & E1 in the diagnostics port and it run fast.

I check the condition of solenoid and cooling temp sensor by unplugs the connector at the cooling system ECU. The Cooling temp sensor is ok. The resistance of solenoid is 8.8 ohms at 88 degree F. I know that should be 7.6 to 8 ohm at 77 degrees F, but the temp around 83 – 95 degree F in south.

Did someone know what is wrong on A/C System, Airbag?

Did my solenoid is bad so come out overheat?

Please help me.

:cries: :cries: :cries: