Set Of 4 2003 Ls430 17" Wheels

Sweet95LS400

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I have a set of 4 like new LS430 wheels pulled off of a 2003 car. Excellent overall condition. Very little wear, no curb rash.

I have them in boxes ready to ship. $400 takes em all, FedEx shipped to your door.

74159%20Silver.jpg

I do not see anywhere in the forum that these wheels have been sold. If that is the case, I will buy them! I need them ASAP, and would appreciate a rreply.

Thanx

• 1 month later...

I do not see anywhere in the forum that these wheels have been sold. If that is the case, I will buy them! I need them ASAP, and would appreciate a rreply.

Thanx

Sorry guys, these are already on my LS... I do have the 2002 LS430 16-inch sitting around though.. without tires..

post-29449-1165520395_thumb.jpg

Thanx

Sorry guys, these are already on my LS... I do have the 2002 LS430 16-inch sitting around though.. without tires..

Do you know if those will fit on a 2000 LS400? I'm looking for a set that is less than what I would pay for aftermarkets, or what my local boneyard is charging. Not sure if the bolt pattern/offset is the same or not, do you know? If they would fit, what are you charging for them?

Thanks!