Powe Rear Sunshade

smasood

I have been looking for an aftermarket Power Rear Sunshade to install in 01' ES300 but so far I have not found any. Has anyone experienced installing a power rear sunshade from Infiniti or BMW or Merc or new lexus. If anyone know of a place where I can find one, please let me know.

Thanks

I got a reply from the company. I am not sure if on this forum we have a reseller or not. As the company is willing to manufacture the POWER SUNSHADE for Lexus. I am going to copy & paste the reply from the sales manager below.

Since I am not a reseller, Just wondering is there a reseller who would be interested in importing this product and reselling it here. "JUST A THOUGHT"

EMAIL REPLY:

Dear Omar,

We received your query from EC21 with many thanks

Yes, we have sushade for Toyota LEXUS ES300,we can produce sunshade for more than 300 car models , we are a professional car sushade manufacutre.

Below is some our product information, hope it will help you.

First of all we have cancelled the material as Chinese leather,split leather and PVC items. Because it wiill cause problems in your market caused by quality problems(uncertain dangerous). Our material is macrolmolecular crossing cotton imported from Germany.

Regarding the shipment. Currently we need 15 days for production. So it is at least 35 days for the production and delivery time with container order and 5days for the sample order by express after we received your payment. The reason why we take it long is purely guarantee the quality. As my client have told me:"my client is your client."I must be responsible to your goods and be responsible for our client.

Please noted that we are devoting to do the best car sunshade in China and the initiatory manufacture of car sunshade. I understand all classics in suppliers in China. They imitate our design and use much less qulity material , and their sunshade can only fit for only allitle car models for lacking of tecnolegy. And their fabric used is restrained in your market. So that their price is just a little cheaper than ours. However we do not want to be misunderstanding in comparing with your current prices.

Compared with us we are using macrolmolecular crossing cotton imported from Germany.I think you can make a wise decision.I have just come back from the factory showroom with taking many pictures.I will show them to you shortly because it is late in China now.I am most confidence on our car sunshade that I have observed it carefully it is close to perfect.

Payment is 30% deposit before production, 70% balance before delivery for the container order.

100% T/T in advance for the sample order.

We have done 5 improvements in 2 years that the classics will be definately welcomed by your market. please let me know if you can learn the above material and lead time that I will send you the price. Also give me an idea of your order quantity or sample order project, forwarder availability in China will be highly preferred.

Many thanks and kind regards

bonn

If you have any query, pls do not hesitate to contact me.

Looking forward to your earlier reply.

Nice footwork. Anytime there's a product I can place between me and the sunlight, I'm interested.

Heck, I may have to contact them about getting one for my other sedan as well.

Let's see where this goes...

Well i looked at the video and the side window ones look cheap and ill fitting.

It looks like a basic universal one which will fit better on some cars than others . I like it but they will only sell as a bulk order of 100 pieces.