Dens Lexus Gx470

denslexusgx470

Been awhile since I've taken a good shot of my GX ever since the 4R came in. IMO, looks like it would pass to be showroom condition. :P

DSC01052.jpg

DSC01053.jpg

Although I've noticed (no picture of this one) that one of my rims has dirt that doesn't easily come off. Is there a special spray or something that would take it off? I always use soap and sponge on the rims, but this one particular rim doesn't want the dirt to come off. :unsure::blink:

Edited by denslexusgx470

Lookin good!

Can you feel the dirt with your finger?

No not really, it's just a visible dirt that doesn't easily come off

Use meguires nxt metal polish combined with mothers power ball on a drill. It will remove it for sure.

Ok sounds great. I've been really patient with this dirt and have been scrubbing it off for a few days and seems like it's coming off. If i give up on the scrubbing, i'll try that. Thanks guys ;)

• 5 weeks later...

Looks great, Den! B) I really like that color; it reminds of the almost exact shade of paint as my Uncle's Town Car! hehe

There's also a similar color in the Cadillac Escalades. <_< :)

• 6 months later...

Just thought of posting some more pictures. Haven't had time to clean or drive the GX (parents seem to be using it now..... hmmmm....) but I got a chance to meet up with my friend to take some "memoir" photos to look at back in the day when these were the hot cars of the day. lol. :D

We've got (obviously) a 2003 GX470, and a 2005 Volvo S40 T5 (turbo)

DSC01422.jpg

DSC01424.jpg

DSC01425.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok. here are pictures of my GX, that you definitely won't be seeing it like this. I take this opportunity to take some shots of it, dirty from being driven in the rain (unfortunately). I had to make a little sacrifice as my parents had an out-of-town trip last weekend they had to go to, and weather was bad on the trip home. :cries::cries::cries::cries:

DSC01434.jpg

DSC01435.jpg

DSC01436.jpg

DSC01440.jpg

DSC01439.jpg

Yikes, this is definitely going to be hard to clean.....

DSC01444.jpg

DSC01446.jpg

Any thoughts or suggestions on how to clean the undercarriage???

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...