Dirty Interrior

Hi guys! Yet I have another question :P Actually, I feel I need to appologize for not introducting myself. I recently bought '99 GS300, BGM and full STOCK. Kinda short of money for making it even better :) But time will come.

Anyway, my problem right now that I am just suffering looking at my floor carpets and mats :unsure: I want to clean them. I bought some stuff in the shop but it hardly help. I did what they say - foamed, waited, scrabed and wiped. But that crap is still where it was. I really do not want to pay LEXUS guys 200 buck not even being sure they will do something decent. In fact, if they even can, why cannot I?

So has anybody done it? What kind of stuff did you use?

-schultz

just wanted to note that the absolute BEST carpet cleaner I have ever used is from LIFTER1. It's a dark blue and silver/chrome can.

It seems to get out any stain I try it on, but if yours is 'faded' or lost color, obviously, it won't help. :)

I reccomend that you look into either having a detailer shampoo the carpets using an extractor (carpet shampooer) or you rent one from the Grocery store, Home Depot etc and do it yourself.

I personally just get new mats when they get really nasty though.

I'ma moving this to Detailing.