2001 Es300 Steering Wheel Conversion

Cool, how well does the wood match?

A little heavy on the Armor All for my taste ;)

Well its a 2001 ES300 steering wheel with the woodgrain and a 1997 Lexus ES300 airbag cause its the only airbag that would work with my airbag system and wouldnt give me a airbag light warning. So if anyone wants to try this mod its a selective one and its pretty hard to find a 1997 ES300 airbag in BLACK. Now the airbag clips right on with the 96 sensors perfectly. The wood matches pretty well, but now I want to put the door switches with the woodgrain. So now I have to call some salvage yards to see if I can find them.

Alright guys I have two wood samples here and tell me which one you think will match better with the interior of my car with the new steering wheel.

hello. i'm thinking the one on the right (2nd one), i have a 98 es300 and i have the wood grain by the power windows. i've liked what you've done with the steering wheel. my wheel is all one piece/one color, and i've noticed that the top of the it is starting to get old and crack. i'd like to replace or maybe do the same kind of mod you did. was it difficult?

Alright guys I have two wood samples here and tell me which one you think will match better with the interior of my car with the new steering wheel.

hello. i'm thinking the one on the right (2nd one), i have a 98 es300 and i have the wood grain by the power windows. i've liked what you've done with the steering wheel. my wheel is all one piece/one color, and i've noticed that the top of the it is starting to get old and crack. i'd like to replace or maybe do the same kind of mod you did. was it difficult?

Extremely easy