Is250 Tint Pics

i just had my 250 tinted about 4 days ago and i love it. i got 15% all around. :ph34r:

i would post pics but dont know how? can some one tell me how?

hey buddy, now happy are you with the 250 as far as power. i have not been able to drive a manual and i have one on order but i am contemplating buying a used 350 to make sure i am happy with power. is your manual. are you happy. thanks buddy

i just had my 250 tinted about 4 days ago and i love it. i got 15% all around. :ph34r:

i would post pics but dont know how? can some one tell me how?

hey buddy, now happy are you with the 250 as far as power. i have not been able to drive a manual and i have one on order but i am contemplating buying a used 350 to make sure i am happy with power. is your manual. are you happy. thanks buddy

The power is ok and i have a auto, i really dont think the diff. between the 250 and 350 is that great. im just waiting for all the aftermarket parts to come out. i think that there will be more parts for the 250 then the 350 b/c the 250c comes in stick so thats what all the performance parts are going to be for.

p.s. when a turbo comes out its im all over it :D