Looking For 350/250 Photos

Our side markers are built into the front and rear lights. No need for an "add on", and what I consider archaic extra insert that doesn't look like it really belongs on the car body.

So why the diffrence? Why not make them the same?

Europe has different regulations perhaps as to location of side markers. I believe there are several requirements for Euro cars, such as rear fog lights in some countries, different headlight specifications, window glass specs, etc. They've had specs on tire speed ratings meeting the capabiltiy of the car for many years now. I believe emission specs are also different.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here is our IS350 w/full body kit made into one piece at the body shop, tinted windows and chromed wheels. Got the car first of December 2005 and still love it!

:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

Even with my glasses on, I don't see it!

Here is our IS350 w/full body kit made into one piece at the body shop, tinted windows and chromed wheels. Got the car first of December 2005 and still love it!

:geek::geek::geek::geek::geek::geek:

Even with my glasses on, I don't see it!

hahahah good one! this makes me think of when you write an email and you say Attatched: blah blah blah. And then you are about to push send or you already have sent it and you realize you forgot to attatch whatever you were attaching

lol great story...you should tell that at dinner parties :P :whistles:

Ok, it's not that often that I read something online and laugh out loud... but Rx330driver, that was funny.

:lol:

quote name='minderaser' date='Jul 31 2006, 09:47 PM' post='201854']

i would love some pics. i am gonna...

Here is a new pic, chrome wheels and all...

(attachment deleted) - here is a better picture of my gray one...

lexusIMG_1510%20large%20crop.jpg

I would like to get a visual on how a BLACK IS350 would look with stock 18" chrome wheels, does any one have a picture of one?

I'm also planning to tint all the windows, any tint shade (light, med, dark) recommendations? How about tint brand, are certain brands better than others?

Thanks in advance.

I would like to get a visual on how a BLACK IS350 would look with stock 18" chrome wheels, does any one have a picture of one?

I'm also planning to tint all the windows, any tint shade (light, med, dark) recommendations? How about tint brand, are certain brands better than others?

Thanks in advance.

On the tint... Only tip I have is to make sure it will not screw with your Nav... Tell the place your tinting that you have nav and they should tell you what you can and can not use...

is it possible to remove tint after puting it on? and cause im a noob at tint, does it eventually start to peal and bubble up like i see in old cars?

You can remove it any time you want (use a pro for that) and if a pro installs it, it would never bubble or peal.

The ones you see on old cars were film bought at pepboys and installed by the person who owned the car.

Trust me, I know people who removed it and reinstall it just for a fixing ticket.

The seats are mutch better than the originals.

And the Lexus seats are not for sale, those are going back in the car when I sell.

Why would you take the original seats off?

I would of like the Perforated leather-trimmed interior and Heated and ventilated front seats than those.

• 1 month later...

I am brand new to the forum. I am waiting on my car to get here from Japan in about 2-3 months. I am very very anxious. I ordered Silver/Black, Manual, Heated and cooled seats, Navigation, and 18" wheels and I just want more picutures of the IS. If you could, please post pictures to hold me over while I wait.

Thanks guys :D

Here is my 2007 IS250AWD with 18" Custom Wheels.

post-30255-1159972523_thumb.jpg

post-30255-1159972562_thumb.jpg

I'm about to buy an is250 and I'm very excited about it.

I like the cashmere interior, and I'm deciding between the Black, Midnight Blue and Graphite exteriors.

If anybody has a Black, Midnight Blue or Graphite is250/350 (or GS, since they're similar in body style) with Cashmere interior, can you post a picture?

Somebody earlier had a beautiful shot of their Black exterior/Tan Interior Lexus. Sweet!

If anyone has a picture of their Black, Midnight Blue or Graphite IS/GS with the Cashmere interior, please post.

Thanks for your help and I'm really looking foward to my new Lexus!!

lol those adaptive headlights are what they say it is. I have them on my rx330...and yes they do pivot...but no it does not help you to see more...i guess its something yo ucan show off cause when you start the car, they move to align themselves. and i dont mean the little movie down move up on regular cars, its the hole shabam left then right

Lexus IS250AWD Smokey Granite Gray with Custom 18" ADR Sterling Chrome Wheels with Toyo 235ZR40 18 Tires. ;)

post-30255-1160329004_thumb.jpg

post-30255-1160329040_thumb.jpg