Rims For The Is250

Hi, has anyone found stock is250 rims with a lip? I have the 18'' rims with summer tires and would like to swap out the back rims for ones with some sort of lip maybe 1inch, i love the look that the bmw have with this look :D . But of course i love my car and the bmw had no chance of taking me as a buyer with the sexy new IS out. Plus the service at BMW is the worst i have ever seen. If anyones in South Florida and looking for a Lexus I think JM Lexus is the best dealer i've ever been to.

Hi, has anyone found stock is250 rims with a lip? I have the 18'' rims with summer tires and would like to swap out the back rims for ones with some sort of lip maybe 1inch, i love the look that the bmw have with this look :D . But of course i love my car and the bmw had no chance of taking me as a buyer with the sexy new IS out. Plus the service at BMW is the worst i have ever seen. If anyones in South Florida and looking for a Lexus I think JM Lexus is the best dealer i've ever been to.

Um, just curious....

What's wrong with the BMW's service?

The first 4 years are free.

Um, just curious....

I can answer that one. If you have a used BMW, one before 2006, service is not included. It's only the new ones that include the first 30,000 miles or whatever free. My car, towards the end, was costing me $1,500 every time I went in. First it was the back brakes. Then it was the front brakes. Then I needed to change my belts. I drive way too much, and I do the 3,000-mile oil change about every 2 months, so I didn't want to be paying $1,500 each time I went in..........service wasn't cruddy, just didn't like how often I had to PAY for it!! ;)

Um, just curious....

not the service, i mean the service in the dealer. when i went there no one helped me and i was there for a half an hour. :angry: