Just Purchased 2007 Es350

benspruce

Hi all, newbie here. I purchased a new 2007 ES350. I really like the 6 speed auto. I believe it is new to this model but not sure. I'm still learning all the ins and outs of the car. Probably the most frustrating thing is that I must park it outside. I have ordered a cover from California Car Cover, but they have to make it since they don't have a custom fit in stock. I am seriously considering expanding my garage because I hate to park such a beautiful car out in the elements. Another issue is the grade of gas. The salesman said use premium. I have never had a V6 that needed anything more than regular. Anyone have any thoughts on this? Looking forward to reading and learning more on this forum. Jim

Welcome to the forum and good luck with your new ES350........it's a great automobile!

As far as the grade of fuel that you use, you'll have to determine this yourself. The image below is taken right out of your Owners Manual.

FuelRequirementsES350.jpg