Need Help -- Fuel Leak

I need some help with a fuel leak issue. I was repairing my starter (ugh!) and had everything back together and running fine (after a full day of sweat and tears). The first pass at an operation test went fine, at mostly idle speeds with some revving. On the second operation test, I revved the engine to 5000 rpms and held it for a few seconds. When I got out of the car I had a nice fuel aroma and fuel all over the ground! :cries:

In looking at the leak, it seems to be coming from one of the fuel rail to injector interfaces (the one nearest to the driver). I did not remove the fuel rail on that side to get to the starter, but I DID loosen the bolts that hold it to the manifold.

Does anyone have a torque spec for the pipe rail bolts? I may be making a bad assumtion that bolting is the problem, so other suggestions are welcome!

Guy,

As an update, the injector o-rings came in yesterday (special order), I installed them last night, and by God's grace all is running well.

Thanks again for the reference material!

And as a side note, if it weren't for the information available on this Forum I would not have tackled the starter contact replacement job on my own. Total cost was approximately $100 (including the injector o-rings) versus repair estimates of $600 to $1400. The wife's GS400 is fixed, I still have cash in my pocket, and all are happy. :P

A SPECIAL THANKS also goes to Greg at Lexus of Kingsport who took his personal time (I gotta call from him by cell phone on his way to the beach and a follow-up call by him when he returned) to discuss tips & tricks used at the Lexus shop when replacing starters. That fella is a jewel!