Horn Died. Any Ideas?

corrado_mr2

loL!! im sorry i find that funny. i have no idea except to be careful if you will be looking around the airbag area. there is a specific thing you have to do to make sure it will not open/will open in the future.

so...one full hour eh?

I killed mine as well a long time ago on my ES.

I bought a set of hella triple air horns with a compressor.

Another thought is to get just the smaller replacement ones from hella which are simpler to install.

Thanks SKPerformance. Any place (online) you suggest to purchase them? How much is it? Easy to install?

Seriously? You really had to ask where to buy a fuse?

Advance Auto. Auto Zone. Checkers. Pep Boys. NAPA. Carquest. FLAP (friendly local auto parts store).

Any auto parts store carries all the generations of fuses from the old style glass tubes to the new plastic units.

Gary

Thanks SKPerformance. Any place (online) you suggest to purchase them? How much is it? Easy to install?

Seriously? You really had to ask where to buy a fuse?

Advance Auto. Auto Zone. Checkers. Pep Boys. NAPA. Carquest. FLAP (friendly local auto parts store).

Any auto parts store carries all the generations of fuses from the old style glass tubes to the new plastic units.

Gary

Gary, I think you are a little mixed up on the responses. No one asked where to buy a fuse.

Gary, I think you are a little mixed up on the responses. No one asked where to buy a fuse.

Hmm, while my attempt at humor failed, I believe he did say "Any place (online) you suggest to purchase them?" and I replied with a location other than the requested location online. So, no, I don't think I mixed up the response. As stated, most auto parts stores carry all the series of fuses, including the ones necessary from the old glass style, to the German ceramic to the plastic with the embeded fusible link.

Gary