mods for 99 Lexus ES300

I was wondering what kind of body mods i could do on my lexus...like...what size wheels i could get b4 they would start rubbin on the parkin brake. I've heard some bad stories from friends about how their tires would rub. And i was wondering what kind of body kits/ ground effects you guys use or could use on a ES300

• 3 months later...

• 4 weeks later...

not many ES300 owners have any body add-ons. body kits for the ES are quite expensive.

the largest size rims might be 18's or 19's (maybe). i wouldn't suggest 19's, but a lot of people have 18's without any rubbing. good luck, man.

• 2 months later...

QUOTE=99LexusES300,Oct 5 2002, 03:02 PM]"I was wondering what kind of body mods i could do on my lexus"

This statement all depaned on how much you want to spend. If you wanngo wild, have a body shop to a custom wide body set-up on your vehicl. This way you could even go with big wide wheels and tires....Just a thought.. :D

The picture is that of an IS 300 with a custom wide body kit. Like i said, it all depends on how much you want to spend...

100_1052.thumb.jpg

theres an evo body kit for the es300 available (1997+), its $750 without shipping - reasonable i suppose.....btw i have 18x7.5 all around, i got a lot of weight in the rear so it rub a little when going into dips and bumps at somewhat high speeds, but i took out the spare tire, so no more probs with rubbing

i have 18x7

with a 40mm offset

225/40 18 toyo t1-s tires

so far that is the widest

for the mcv-10 chasis 92-96

there is no way to do a wide body kit on an es as the rear lips have less than an inch of fender to remove or roll as the rear quater is so close to the door

mine does not rub at all with weight

spare and a full audio system

the options for a lip kit by trd are possible with slight mods ( not sure what they are )

it is a nice kit but for a 97-99 camry but fits on those years like a charm

the pakign brake will ot rub as it is by the hub

and located inside the rotor hub

7.5 inch wide rims can be used but i don't have them so i can't say but i have a 1 inch drop also

• 1 month later...