Rear Badges...

Hello all. Has anyone tried to remove the "Lexus" and "IS 350" badges from their car? I like the cleaner look of not having these emblems (easier to wash car and wax it without them in the way, too). The centered Lexus logo is recessed into the trunk so I would not remove that one but when I tried to remove the other two, I found that they had "positioning holes" underneath the emblems, therefore I would need to have them filled in and the trunk repainted...not an option for me. Has anyone else found this on their car? Just wondering...

I tried removing the "IS 250", and did find out the hard way. Luckily, I was able to put the "S" back on, but the "I" had the tape removed from it. So I went around for a while with "S 250" on the car until I went to the dealer and had them put it back on......

I tried removing the "IS 250", and did find out the hard way. Luckily, I was able to put the "S" back on, but the "I" had the tape removed from it. So I went around for a while with "S 250" on the car until I went to the dealer and had them put it back on......

Same thing with the person from whom I got the info. :)