Lexus Marketing

Rx330driver

Ive always appreciated lexus and their courtesy towards their owners. Recently, as you may remember from my post, i got to drive an ES350 as a loaner car. I loved it so much, i asked for the brochure which they sent to me. A week later, i recieved an online survey from the Lexus company asking about my car and my service. I mentioned that i appreciated the loaner and such and expressed my gratitude. well last week, i recieved a package in the mail. It was from lexus. A leather picture frame (or what seems to be leather) with a picture of the ES already in it. how brilliant is that! man, i love lexus. Just wanted to express my gratitude again and also to ask if anybody has recieved one.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g225/133712/P7020239.jpg

Ive always appreciated lexus and their courtesy towards their owners. Recently, as you may remember from my post, i got to drive an ES350 as a loaner car. I loved it so much, i asked for the brochure which they sent to me. A week later, i recieved an online survey from the Lexus company asking about my car and my service. I mentioned that i appreciated the loaner and such and expressed my gratitude. well last week, i recieved a package in the mail. It was from lexus. A leather picture frame (or what seems to be leather) with a picture of the ES already in it. how brilliant is that! man, i love lexus. Just wanted to express my gratitude again and also to ask if anybody has recieved one.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g225/133712/P7020239.jpg

Yes, I got my beautiful leather picture frame in the mail last week. I put in a picture of my pretty ES350......of course I did this after reading the literature in the frame. Very nice touch! :)

Does Lexus send this to ALL registered Lexus owners???

I remember those "InsideLexus.com" booklets that gave you the inside scoop on their future vehicles. Was that discontinued totally, or just to me??? :huh:

Does Lexus send this to ALL registered Lexus owners???

I remember those "InsideLexus.com" booklets that gave you the inside scoop on their future vehicles. Was that discontinued totally, or just to me??? :huh:

No. it's not just you.........I was receiving all the publications up until about 2 years ago and then no more, although I just received the picture frame about a week ago. :(

honestly, i think they realized that nobody reads those things and decided to save money on it. those mags were filled with golf stuff and i dont read about :)

Well that's the Lexus Magazine. I loved the InsideLexus.com booklet. They give all the sneak peak on their upcoming vehicles. ;)