1998 Es300

mburnickas

Not too back for over 100K miles and always on the road (MA summer and winters)

1. Washed (Optimum No Rinse and shine)

2. Clayed using Magic Clay and Blue Mist Final Wipe as Lube

3. Optimum Compound with Lake county white pads (using Makita 9227C rotary-1200 rpms)

4. Jeffs Werkstatt Prime Strong (4 hours dwell, then wipe off by hand with MF towel); used about 1 oz

5. Jeffs Werkstatt Acrylic Jett Trigger; 2 caots WOWO then site 15 hours for coat 3; (used about 0.75 oz)

**I LOVE Jeffs stuff

6. ClearKote Quik Shine on windows

7. Tires PoorBoys Natural Dressing (trying)

*** added pix now!

rear3kj9.jpg

rear2jy6.jpg

rear1fu8.jpg

frontside1qv1.jpg

frontsidema4.jpg

Lookin good man! Much better than the last pics you posted!

I do really like JW products. Problem is the QD are so easy and so is Optimum No Rinse and shine that it is hard to see which one is quicker and better. So far using JW quick wash is nice every 3 days.Takes 5 mintes and 25 "squirts"..but who is couting.

Also have some Optimum Compound Hyper.gotta try that...Some people on autopia say it is hust like the normal stuff. ....so, we will see.

thanks again...

Have you tried the Protectall Quick and Easy Wash? I believe the Optimum No Rinse is similar but has some more shine enhancing properties...

No clue on the others but it does make the surface shine and very slick! I wonder how it will work in winters......Thanks for calling my attention to these products...Now I have MAJOR OCD with detailing stuff!

I have not tried Protectall or EW...I guess if I buy a gallon it (ONR) is the cheapest per wash...from a autopia review....

I was going to buy a gallon of ONR but I am not going through this 32 oz too fast with all of Jeff's products, gallon of Poorboys S&W (and S&G).

I have QD'ed my car with Acrylic Glos from JW (4) times and only used 2 ounces. I have two 16 oz bottles of this one and his QW....Never mind the others.

I have also a gallon of Chemcial Guys Pro detailer (for wifes car) and it works pretty good. It is in-inline with Poorboys S&W but adds some wax to it.