2003 Gs 300 For Sale

Jim L

2003 Lexus GS 300 46,200 miles, PRICE REDUCED

The exterior is Dark Silver (Graphite) with soft Black Leather. Bumper to bumper warranty until late Spring, 2007 or 50,000 miles. This GS is nicely loaded with a Power Glass Moonroof, Heated Seats, Automatic Transmission w /paddle shifters, ECT, Fog Lights, Lumbar Support, and (VSC) Traction Control. This is a gorgeous car inside and out. It is well equipped with a 6 cyl. 3.0L engine, alarm system, AM/FM stereo w/cassette, CD Changer, air conditioning, automatic dual zone climate control, leather steering wheel, leather seats, heated seats, power drivers seat, power passenger seat, power windows, power door locks, power brakes, power steering, power glass moonroof, power heated mirror, keyless entry, lighted entry system, traction control, cruise control, automatic dimming rearview mirror, intermittent wipers, rear window defroster, power tilt and telescopic steering wheel, garage door openers, Anti lock brakes, dual front airbags, 35% tinted glass and more. All keys, remotes, owner's manuals and original floor mats are included.

Custom OZ Ultraleggera 17" aluminum/ alloy wheels w/ new (1000 mi) Michelin high performance Pilot Exalto all weather tires, 235/45/17. Original Chromed 17" Lexus wheels are also included. Brand new front brakes and rotors at 46K miles. Please email me for pictures I don't visit here that often (email address below)

PRICE REDUCED FURTHER TO: 22,499.00

jrl1194@aol.com

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

TTT

just remember Skperformance's rules at the top of this forum.

8,THIS IS A MUST, NO BUMPING OR MOVING THE THREAD UP,unless you change the price or something is sold to add or remove from the thread.You bump and it WILL be locked.

• 2 weeks later...

TTT

8,THIS IS A MUST, NO BUMPING OR MOVING THE THREAD UP,unless you change the price or something is sold to add or remove from the thread.You bump and it WILL be locked.

Really?

I didn't know that as this is the only forum that I know of that has that rule.

What would be the purpose of such a rule?

If someone needs to sell something and it "falls" down the list, why should a descerning seller not be allowed to move it back to the top every so often? I really want to know the logic behind this rule

TTT

Really?

I didn't know that as this is the only forum that I know of that has that rule.

What would be the purpose of such a rule?

If someone needs to sell something and it "falls" down the list, why should a descerning seller not be allowed to move it back to the top every so often? I really want to know the logic behind this rule

ANYONE?

purpose is I presume would be to prevent spamming even if you have accumulated hundreds or thousands of posts. It's just the rules. It's like rules on the road. We have them to prevent accidents. ;)

purpose is I presume would be to prevent spamming even if you have accumulated hundreds or thousands of posts. It's just the rules. It's like rules on the road. We have them to prevent accidents. ;)

You presume, but don't really know.

As I said it is very common on ALL auto forums to move your post TTT after a week, two of three if necessary.

There are rules in life, very true. Some are good, some are bad and some just don't make any sense, this is one of those

• 2 weeks later...

My GS 300 MUST BE SOLD!

If anyone wants it for $20,500 they can have it.

Too many cars and it must be sold, ASAP!!

(Car now has 48K miles, still under factory warranty)

jrl1104@aol.com

• 2 weeks later...

Bumping is a waste of time. This section is not a fast moving one so bumping is pointless. If you have something important to add then do so . Useless bumps for that reason are not permitted. If no one wants what you are selling for it being overpriced or not interested then bumping will have no positive effect except moving others posts further down.

The rule has now been explained to you as you seemed to have missed them posted at the top of the forum. Please read the rest of them.

Bumping is a waste of time. This section is not a fast moving one so bumping is pointless. If you have something important to add then do so . Useless bumps for that reason are not permitted. If no one wants what you are selling for it being overpriced or not interested then bumping will have no positive effect except moving others posts further down.

The rule has now been explained to you as you seemed to have missed them posted at the top of the forum. Please read the rest of them.

Doesn't really matter and it wasn't overpriced, car is sold

Oh, and they're not useless, ALL other forums allow "bumping and it's done ALL the time