Free To First Person Who Emails Me....

Creampuff (and I do mean creampuff) 1996 LS-400 totaled:

Short story is that a teenager in a pickup hydroplaned on a hilly road and, to avoid having a head-on, I swerved and he hit me in the driver door, the door behind the driver and the left rear quarter-panel.

Damage was so severe that his insurance adjuster decided to total the car. :cries: Good news is we both walked away.

I had taken the Nakamichi 6_disc Changer Cartridge out to swap cd's, but didn't put it back in.

Soooo....the first person who emails me and provides name/mailing address gets it.

My email is:

bob AT worldconservative DOT com

Thanks,

Bob

Creampuff (and I do mean creampuff) 1996 LS-400 totaled:

Short story is that a teenager in a pickup hydroplaned on a hilly road and, to avoid having a head-on, I swerved and he hit me in the driver door, the door behind the driver and the left rear quarter-panel.

Damage was so severe that his insurance adjuster decided to total the car.:cries: Good news is we both walked away.

I had taken the Nakamichi 6_disc Changer Cartridge out to swap cd's, but didn't put it back in.

Soooo....the first person who emails me gets it.

My email is:

bob AT worldconservative DOT com

Provide your name and and mailing address.

Thanks,

Bob

Sure am sorry to hear about the lex :cries: , Hope everyone is OK.

Bob, I emailed you about the cartridge, Sure would appreciate it if you still have it.

Thanx :cheers:

I will supply my address if I am the winner. Thanx Again.

That is awfully nice of you world.

But do you really need it DC ? As you are just going to sell it back to someone and make a profit which is your business. I don't think that would be fair to someone who could actually use it, now would it?

I have a nak 6 disc and could use it but i bought 3 magazines so i would only be hording if i asked for it.

I've had 3 people respond via email, but no one has included their name and address...they all want it and I've replied to their emails but have not received responses. So, let's try this again...

If you want the Nakamichi 6-Disc Changer Magazine, you must:

1) Send me an email saying you'll like to have it; and,

2) PROVIDE YOUR NAME AND MAILING ADDRESS

Thank you

That is awfully nice of you world.

But do you really need it DC ? As you are just going to sell it back to someone and make a profit which is your business. I don't think that would be fair to someone who could actually use it, now would it?

I have a nak 6 disc and could use it but i bought 3 magazines so i would only be hording if i asked for it.

SK, The truth of the matter is that my father in law will be receiving the cartridge. He asked me to keep my eyes open for one about 3 months ago. He doesn't trust the internet to do transactions ( quirky ) Anyway, Patience paid off in this instance. I will be giving the catrridge to him = non-profit, Thanx for your concern.

Dc :cheers:

Then that is a more than worthy cause.

Agreed, He is extatic that he will be receiving the cartridge. He takes cross country trips often and loves the idea of pre-loaded cd's.

Just wondering ,what are you replacing your LS with?

I bought a new 2006 fully-loaded Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 on Memorial Day...I have a good friend who's in the upper corporate area of Nissan finance and he was generous enough to let me have his "friends and family" discount.

I know it's not a Lexus, but I 'm changing careers in 3 months and will be building $500,000 - $1 mil+ homes and I need a vehicle that I can drive onto the job sites.

I'll miss it but after I sell a few homes, I'm planning to buy a LS430...actually one for me and one for the wife. :P